Avoin työpaikka Tender Specialistille
24. elokuuta 2020
We are looking for a
This is an interesting role for you who enjoy to work with the sales process in a supporting role. At Mediplast, most of our sales take place via public procurement, which is why this role is a very important part of our sales process. You will be responsible for our bidding process from start to finish, working closely together with the sales, marketing team and country manager. In this role you will have a great opportunity to have an impact on our success.
Your key responsibilities includes tasks such as:
- Tender management in cooperation with Country Manager, sales team and other functions
- Tender follow up, coordination and scheduling requests for quotations
- Management of pricing system
- Development of tender processes including i.e analysis, statistics and reports
- Handling of contracts
In order to get the best conditions in the role, we prefer that you have a few years' experience of similar roles with contract management and procurement / tender processing, preferably in public procurement.
Relevant education i.e. commercial areas or similar are preferred. The most important thing, however, is that you are a proactive team player who is passionate about finding the best solutions and above all wants to be part of the journey of delivering good healthcare.
As a person, you are structured, precise and have a great interest in working in projects, where you will act as project lead. You are analytical as a person and have a self-drive in aspects of making contact and learning about products, company and customers. We also value your:
- Capability to learn and adapt to new things quickly.
- Ability to handle deadlines and your flexibility during peak time.
- Good IT skills (e-tender services, MS Office especially Excel, knowledge of ERP Navision or CRM Lime is considered an advantage).
- Language requirements: excellent Finnish and good English skills, Swedish is an advantage.
What can we offer you?
In this role you will have a possibility to take part in the process of our refinement of the Tender process. This is a role for you who enjoys an independent position with responsibility but also a lot of cooperation and contact. You will cooperate both with nice colleagues locally and network with Nordic colleagues. In order for your first period of employment to be a success an onboarding process will be arranged together with you. We have cosy facilities close to Helsinki-Vantaa airport and can offer possibility to work partly remote
Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, but latest 6.9.2020 by email to address: email@example.com.